Web Hosting Web Hosting

Thursday 19 July 2012

Tropico 4: Modern Times 2012 Cheats, Cheat Codes


Tropico 4: Modern Times 2012 Cheats, Cheat Codes


Tropico 4 Modern Times Review:

El Presidente is back and has some new and wild ideas that are sure to make you feel like a true Dictator in this Tropico 4 Expansion pack. While reviewing the expansion pack I began to realize how far construction and management simulation video games really have come from the first Sim City. My first thoughts after reviewing the full logistics of the expansion pack was that it is, as Haemimont Games wanted, a truly worthwhile expansion on your game play.
As you may know from previous play, you are the Dictator of a small Latin island called Tropico. Being El Presidente of this small nation the player has complete control over their countries future, and the future of your followers. Now having played the game before I received the expansion pack, I got a good feel for the gameplay before and after. That being said, there are a few very important new items that you will have to look into when you have downloaded the expansion pack. Haemimont Games introduced a couple new buildings in your luxury options that you can buy at a hefty price. You may also notice that there is an extensive collection of new tourist attractions that are sure to please you and the people of Tropico as you slowly build your way to the top. However in order to reach the pinnacle there are many new tasks and achievements you will have to complete as El Presidente. These tasks are usually mundane, like hiring the local people to work at one of the businesses located on the island or exporting a large amount of crops.
While playing this expansion I was trying to compare the graphics of this construction and management simulation game to its counterparts and I started to notice that all in all the look and feel was very realistic. Now comparing the buildings and attractions that were introduced to the original game I couldn't see any differences in the detail when I was both zoomed in, and from a far making it blend so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I was hoping that Haemimont Games would have put some better background music in just to sweeten the deal. Unfortunately, they left the Latin American style soundtrack just as it was and focused on bringing you a broader horizon of what you could build.
After a couple hours of building attractions and completing new achievements I started feeling overwhelmed with all the new options that were placed in front of me. It didn't take long after that for me to realize that the excitement of being able to customize my nation was dwindling down as I ran out of buildings I could construct. Trying to be optimistic I began reworking my road ways and buildings so that I could accommodate the majority of attractions near the areas tourists congregate. If I would have had the expansion pack when I had first started the game I could have made the Tropico a very uniform town in a shorter period of time.
Personally, after reviewing the full Tropico 4 expansion pack I became aware of the fact that I could no longer deal with having just the original version of the game any more. I wish that they had made this package a lot more in depth into personalization of your construction so that you feel greater control over how your cities looked, and in some terms felt. Comparing other construction and management simulation games like Sim city and Rollercoaster Tycoon to this one I have the utmost confidence of saying that you haven't experienced any expansion pack until you've tried this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment